Thursday, November 15, 2012

Your Vote Your GUN!!!

I want you to own a gun!

However, don't ask for any money for educational programs on the rights and wrong doings of owning a gun. Whoever said that "owning a gun comes with responsibilities," must have been a lousy, good-for-nothin' Democratic Movement! Just take aim, shoot, and FIRE!

I want no more immigrants to be allowed to cross our boarders! Damn them all to hell, the nasty Somali varmints! Just take aim, shoot, and FIRE!

I want the Lord’s Prayer recited everyday at school! In God I Trust…… Just take aim, shoot, and FIRE!

I want to make people have to go to a Christian church on Sunday, and I definitely don’t want anymore Muslim bastard’s living in my country! Just take aim, shoot, and FIRE!

I want women to use crackpot doctors, coat hangers, and poison toxins, while I proceed to tell them what they can and cannot do with their own bodies! Just take aim, shoot, and FIRE!

I want to be closed minded, working only within my own party! Just take aim, shoot, and FIRE!

I want the world to hate me, and I definitely think they all should bow down to me! Just take aim, shoot, and FIRE!

'Cause if you remember, instead of hosting “real” peace talks; I believe bombing the shit out of them and other innocence people, is a far better measure! Just take aim, shoot, and FIRE!

More than that however, I don’t want to discuss a problem for additional feedback for solving a problem- I just want everyone to pray to God, and leave me alone while I just sit on my ass and do all the complaining! Just take aim, shoot, and FIRE!

I want you to forget about the environment. Go ahead drill in the middle of Yellowstone, blow up the damn Grand Canyon- really people I don't give a shit about planet earth so seriously; just cut down all the trees, and scorch the earth and let me do as I please! I just might be making more money for me and my family! Just take aim, shoot, and FIRE!

I want a nation of ungrateful children, so blinded by ignorance that when I cheat on my spouse, or not pay my taxes- they know to listen to my lies, pat me on the back for my illegal activity; while I have the same Kenyan people pay for my personal sex therapy! Just take aim, shoot, and FIRE!

I want to run a great, vast nation completely in the ground! Just give me the free will to send your children to war; possibly fight my father’s battles for him, and line my pockets in gold! Just take aim, shoot, and FIRE!

When I lie to you, or when something is done and cover up; I want no shit for deleting those all important email or memo messages, remember YOU aren’t suppose to think for yourself! Just take aim, shoot, and FIRE!

Sincerely yours, The National Parasite Party of Kenya


JCMT

No comments:

Post a Comment